Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts with or w/o maple Icing
Makes 24 donuts 🍩
3 Cups Fine Almond flour*
2 tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
3 tsp Sea Salt
1 cup softened butter
8oz full fat Cream Cheese
1-1/2 cups sweetener (I use lakanto monkfruit)
1/2 cup Brown sugar substitute 👆🏻
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup pumpkin purée
6 large eggs 🥚
1 cup powdered sweetener
1 tsp cinnamon powder
8 tbs HWC
2 tbs SF Syrup
* you do not need to buy the super expensive finely ground aka one flour, just put it in your blender or food processor on the grind setting.
I halved the ingredients, because I didn’t want 24 donuts lol!
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease your donut pan.
2. Sift together dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. Beat on a high speed, the softened butter, cream cheese, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy.
4. Add Pumpkin purée until we’ll incorporated.
5. Add eggs, gently mix in.
6. Add dry ingredients slowly.
7. Using a pastry bag pipe batter evenly.
8. Bake about 15-20 min, let sit in pan for 10 min then remove and let cool complex on cooling rack.
1. Combine sugar sub and cinnamon.
2. Which in the HWC and syrup.
3. Add more HWC to the mixture if it’s to thick, 1 tbs at a time.
I didn’t feel the need for the icing 🖤🎃