Keto Chicken Nuggets
* 1 lb chicken breasts
* 1/2 cup dill pickle juice (from jar) for brining.
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 1/2 cups crushed pork rinds
* 1/2 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp salt
* pinch pepper
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch nuggets.
2. Transfer to a large ziplock bag and add pickle juice to the bag. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes up to overnight. The longer, the better.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line large baking sheet with a roasting rack and set aside.
4. In food processor, pulse the pork rinds until they are a crumb consistency. Transfer to a small bowl.
5. Add the spices to pork rinds and fluff with a fork. Transfer the pork crumb mixture to a fresh plastic bag.
6. Remove chicken from the fridge and transfer to new ziplock bag. Discard the juice.
7. Add the egg to the chicken and squish around so that all of the chicken is coated.
8. Use tongs to transfer the chicken nuggets to the bag with the pork mixture. Seal the bag, squish with your hands, and make sure all of the chicken is heavily coated.
9. Transfer the nuggets to the baking sheet. Place them in a single layer.
10. Bake for 20 minutes.
I used my air fryer. 350 for10 minutes worked great for me. I served mine with franks hot sauce!