One Pan Keto Pollo Con Queso
• 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite sized cubes
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
• 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chiles
• 1/4 cup heavy cream + more for thinning if needed.
• 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
• 1/2 cup white American Cheese
1. Combine all of the spices in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
3. Add the cubed chicken to the hot skillet and sprinkle with the spices. Toss to coat the chicken evenly on all sides. Brown the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4. Reduce the heat to low. Add the green chiles, cream cheese, heavy cream, add the shredded cheese in small increments (about 1/2 cup at a time). Continuously stir the queso as the cheese melts until all the cheese has been used. Add additional heavy cream or milk until it reaches your preferred consistency.
5. Add the chicken to the skillet and toss in the queso. Serve immediately.