Keto Doughnuts 🍩🍩🍩
¾ cup almond flour
¼ cup golden flaxseed meal
¼ cup erythritol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk (from the carton)
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup powdered swerve confectioners
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F. Mix all dry ingredients together for the donut batter.
2. In a seperate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the donut batter (melt coconut oil if needed).
3. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing together well until consistent.
4. Once mixture is thoroughly combined, pour the mixture into a plastic bag.
5. Slice a small hole in the plastic bag and use it to pipe the batter into each indent of your mini donut tray (about 3/4 full).
6. Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. If you’re making larger size donuts, it will take 18-20 minutes.
7. While the donuts are in the oven, create the icing.
8. Once powdered, add the other ingredients and stir together until everything is combined.
9. Once out of the oven, dunk each donut and decorate how you want. You can let the icing harden by placing in the refrigerator.