Keto Stuffing and gravy
* 2.5 cups almond flour
* 1/4 cup coconut flour
* 1 cup Kerrygold butter
* 8 oz cream cheese
* 8 whole eggs set out at room temperature
* 1 tsp Rosemary seasoning
* 1 tsp Sage seasoning
* 3 tbs Parsley seasoning
* 1.5 tsp baking powder
* Sausage crumbles about 1 cup
* Celery about 1 cup
* 1 medium onion
* 16 oz of Turkey Bone Broth or Stock
* In a medium-size bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and 8 oz of cream cheese until it’s a smooth consistency.
* Add the 1 tsp Rosemary, 1 tsp Sage, and 2 tbs Parsley seasonings to the mixture and whip it until it’s fully combined.
* Add the eggs and continue mixing the batter until it’s smooth.
* Finally, add the flours and the baking powder. The batter will be a bit thick.
* Grease 3 mini loaf pans and each pan about 1/2 way with this savory batter.
* Bake it at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. The bread should be golden brown on top and pass the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in the center of the dough and it should come out clean)
* Remove the bread from the loaf pans and begin cutting them into slices of bread and then cut the slices of bread into cubes to create the croutons.
* After you have cut all the bread loafs into cubes. Spread them out on a cookie sheet and bake them again for about 10 minutes until they become golden brown and a bit crispy.
* While the bread is baking, you can start to make the stuffing sauce.
* Prepare your veggies by dicing the onion and celery.
* Cook the sausage (or use precooked sausage crumbles).
* In a medium-size frying pan, begin to melt the other 1/2 cup of butter and saute the veggies in the butter. Add the remaining 1 tbs of parsley along with salt and pepper to taste.
* After the veggies have sauteed for about 5 minutes or so, add the 16 oz of Turkey bone broth to this mixture.
* Once the croutons are finished baking, place the hot croutons into the liquid sauce mixture so the croutons will absorb all the liquid mixture. Make sure the stove top is turned off and place a lid on the top of the stuffing to trap the steam inside. This will help the liquid to absorb into the croutons and create a soft bread Keto Stuffing!