Keto/low carb Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
1 cup superfine almond flour
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk , can sub any milk
1 tsp onion salt
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
4 cups cauliflower florets , about 1 medium cauliflower
1/2 cup buffalo sauce (Tessamae’s OR Frank’s)
2 Tbs vegan butter
1. Remove most of stem and chop the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, almond milk ,onion salt, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl and mix until smooth.
4. Add the cauliflower florets to the mixture and toss to coat.
5. Place florets in a single layer on baking sheet.
6. BAKE for 20-25 minutes until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
7. Meanwhile, mix the hot sauce & melted vegan butter in a bowl
8. Pour the buffalo sauce evenly over the cauliflower & toss to coat.
9. BAKE AGAIN for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy and just starting to brown.
10. Serve and garnish with fresh chopped herbs, if desired and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.