Keto Creamy Mushroom Chicken
Keto Creamy Mushroom Chicken is a creamy and flavorful chicken dish that is perfect for those following a keto diet. This dish features tender and juicy chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, and a rich and creamy sauce made with heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, and fresh herbs. It’s easy to make and is packed with protein and healthy fats while being low in carbs, making it the perfect meal to feel satisfied and full.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 tbsp parsley, optional garnish
- 1 yellow onion
- On med-high heat, melt 2 Tbsp. butter in pan. Add chicken breasts (cut into thirds).
- Cook chicken until golden and remove.
- Add 2 Tbsp. butter to pan with garlic, mushrooms, and onion. Cook until caramelized.
- Add in softened cream cheese and half & half. Stir occasionally, then add in chicken.
- Calories: 290kcal
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7g
- Protein: 22g