KETO BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP
Creamy, cheesy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup. Enjoy the taste of classic broccoli cheese soup with fewer carbs!
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum, (optional for thickening)
- Using a large pot over medium-high heat, saute the onion and garlic with the butter. Saute until fragrant.
- Add the broccoli florets, chicken broth, and heavy cream to the pot. Sprinkle in the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the pot to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, and begin adding in the shredded cheese 1 cup at a time. Stir in each cup of cheese prior to adding the next cup. This helps to ensure that the soup isn’t clumpy.
- Optional: To thicken the soup, stir in 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum in the pot.
- Serve in small bowls, top with a little shredded cheese, and serve immediately!
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe So Join My New Group Here you can get the best and new Recipes: Keto & Low Carb (Easy Recipes)
YIELD: 5 cups SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 514TOTAL FAT: 43gSATURATED FAT: 25gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 13gCHOLESTEROL: 131mgSODIUM: 1219mgCARBOHYDRATES: 12gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 9gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 21g