Bacon & Cheese Keto Egg Bites
Try these Bacon and Cheese Keto Egg Bites for an easy grab-and-go breakfast! Less than one net carb per bite makes them the perfect keto breakfast!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon (5-6 thick slices)
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese (I like to do a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour OR almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Make sure to break up the cream cheese as you stir.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes for the flour to absorb some of the moisture. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
- Spray a regular mini muffin pan or use a silicone muffin pan (my recommendation) and fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Flour: Coconut flour OR almond flour may be used in equal amounts. Note that the nutrition listed is calculated with coconut flour.
Servings: I used a mini muffin pan and got 24 bites. If you use a regular-sized muffin pan, you’ll likely get 12 egg muffins but will need to adjust the cooking time.