keto almond joy cookies. If you are one of the people who love coconut, then you are in the right place this recipe is very easy and does not take much time. Because it consists only of four components and does not need a mixer! No beating, no chilling, just mix it by throwing in the oven easily you will love these wonderful coils of goeyey!
Ingredients for keto almond joy cookies
- SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK:
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips (Sweetened with Stevia)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup Gentle Sweet (or your favorite granulated or powdered sweetener).
SWEETNED CONDENSED MILK:
- Place heavy cream, butter, and sweetener in a medium sized saucepan or skillet over medium heat. The larger and more shallow the pan, the faster your milk will reduce.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer about 15 to 20 minutes or until reduced by nearly half, stirring several times to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Mix unsweetened coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. Add Sweetened Condensed Milk to coconut mixture and stir until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place on a cookie sheet. With damp fingers, mound into cookie shapes an press down slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool; cookies will firm up as they cool.