Keto Strawberry Lemon Blondies Recipe
Sweet, rich, soft, and chewy…you are going to love these Homemade Keto Strawberry Lemon Blondies!
- 4 ounces butter cold
- 2 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Lakanto sweetener powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 4 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup monk fruit or other alternative powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon clear vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon strawberry extract
- Sugar-free sprinkles
- Freshly grated lemon peel
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese. Blend together with a hand mixer until it’s smooth and fully combined.
Next, add the egg, vanilla, and sweetener to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Mix it again until it comes together.
Then, add the remaining dry ingredients and mix it until it forms the batter.
Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan and spread the batter evenly.
Blend all ingredients in a small bowl.
Once the blondie brownie bars are cooled, add the frosting to the top.
Lastly, top with freshly grated lemon peel.
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 236 | Carbohydrates: 5.8g | Protein: 4.1g | Fat: 18.7g | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 2.3g