KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti, until fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add half off the whipped cream into the cream cheese while beating at low speed, until just combined.
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the cheesecake fluff and fold in (do not beat), until uniform.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Total Carbs 4g
Net Carbs 3.9g