Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
* 2 cups smooth peanut butter
* 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice ( sugar free syrup)
* 3/4 cup coconut flour
* Line a large tray or plate with parchment paper and set aside.
* In a large mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and mix well. If the batter is too thick, add some liquid (milk or water) until a thick batter remains.
* Using your hands, form the dough into small balls and place on the lined plate/tray. Refrigerate the peanut butter balls for 15 minutes.
* 5 ounces sugar free chocolate chips or 85% dark chocolate
* 2 tablespoons coconut oil
* Melt in microwave and dip each ball coating evenly. Place on parchment paper and refrigerate!