Keto fluffy pancakes
Keto fluffy pancakes are a low-carb alternative to traditional pancakes, perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. They are made with almond flour and Coconut Flour instead of regular flour and milk, giving them a rich texture and flavor. The pancakes are light and fluffy, just like regular pancakes, and can be topped with fresh berries, whipped cream, sugar-free maple syrup, or other keto-friendly toppings. They are easy to make and perfect for a delicious and healthy breakfast or brunch.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- Sugar-free Keto Syrup (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, and milk until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir until a thick batter forms
- Then, add in the melted coconut oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Prepare a frying pan with non-stick cooking spray over low heat. Drop two tablespoons of batter into the pan and spread into a circle.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and cook the other side until golden brown. *These will take longer to cook than normal pancakes
- Serve as is or with sugar-free keto syrup
- Makes 12 pancakes
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving 1 pancake
- Calories: 110kcal
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE