keto Decadent Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cakes in the pans for 10 minutes before removing them to wire racks to cool completely.
The nutrition information below is for one serving (1/16 of the recipe):
Calories: 316 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 28mg Sodium: 359mg Total Carbohydrates: 47g Dietary Fiber: 2g Sugars: 32g Protein: 4g
Note: Nutrition information may vary depending on the specific ingredients and brands used.