- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Swerve or another low-carb sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your keto chocolate fudge cookies!