Keto chicken salad eggwiches
Keto chicken salad eggwiches, This low carb chicken egg salad is a smart way to use leftover chicken. Learn how to meal prep it and enjoy it all week.
Lunches are tough. It’s during the busiest time of day for me – especially when I have to think about what to prepare my kiddos. I thrive on lunches that I can throw together without much effort or thought. That is exactly what this recipe is!
Ingredients for Keto chicken salad eggwiches
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add everything but the chicken to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add the chicken to the mixture and stir well to coat.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving for best flavor.