Keto chicken salad
Keto chicken salad is a salad recipe that contains a mixture of tender chicken, fresh greens, and flavorful ingredients that are keto-friendly. The chicken is usually poached or grilled and cut into small cubes or slices. The salad also includes leafy greens such as lettuce, spinach, and arugula. Other ingredients that add flavor and texture include crunchy vegetables such as cucumbers, bell peppers, and celery, nuts like almonds or walnuts, and keto-friendly dressings such as olive oil and vinegar or a homemade creamy dressing made with avocado or sour cream. Keto chicken salad is a healthy and satisfying meal option for anyone following a keto or low-carb diet.
- 1 pound cooked chicken
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons Bragg’s Sprinkle Herbs or Italian seasoning
- Cheese cheddar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Chop and slice all of your ingredients as stated above.
- In a large platter or serving bowl, lay down a bed of lettuce. Top with chopped chicken, cheese cheddar, diced tomatoes, slice avocado and hard-boiled eggs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, herbs, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad.
- Calories: 390kcal
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 26g
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE