Keto Chicken, Broccoli and “Rice” Casserole
This recipe for low carb Chicken, Broccoli, and “Rice” Casserole is about to become one of your go-to keto meals! It’s delicious comfort food that your entire family will love!
SERVINGS 6 servings
PREP TIME5minutes mins
COOK TIME35minutes mins
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head of cauliflower)
- 4 cup broccoli florets chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 3 cups) cooked and shredded
- 1 ½ tablespoon chicken broth concentrate or 2 teaspoon Bouillon
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9×13″ casserole dish.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice and the broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, then cover and cook until the broccoli turns bright green, stirring occasionally. (if you are using frozen vegetables, you will want to thaw them first, then just cook them in the skillet until they are heated through)2 tablespoon butter,4 cups riced cauliflower (about 1 medium head of cauliflower),4 cup broccoli florets,salt and pepper
- Stir in the chicken, chicken broth concentrate, heavy cream, sour cream, and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine, then transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with the remaining ½ cup of cheese. 1 ½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 3 cups),1 ½ tablespoon chicken broth concentrate,¼ cup heavy whipping cream,½ cup sour cream,2 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned, and the casserole is hot and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 388kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 40gFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 612mgPotassium: 1010mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1265IUVitamin C: 107.1mgCalcium: 427mgIron: 1.7mg