KETO BUFFALO CHICKEN SKILLET
Our one-pan easy buffalo chicken skillet is a cheesy bacon cream cheese dish like a casserole, but FAST on the stovetop
- 12oz chicken breast, diced
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 tablespoon Ranch Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese
- ½ cup almond milk (or diary of choice)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (separated in ½s)
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken, bacon and ranch seasoning- sauté until golden and crispy. Chicken should not be pink in the middle at all. 165 internal temp.
- Drain grease, I used a colander. Set chicken and bacon aside.
- Reduce heat to low and return the skillet to the burner.
- Add butter, cream cheese and almond milk. Whisk until melted and fully combined.
- Stir in half the cheese, whisk until melted. Gradually increase heat just until cheese sauce bubbles. Reduce to simmer.
- Add chicken and bacon. Stir.
- Drizzle buffalo wing sauce all over and top with more cheese or parmesan.
- Cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Optional step- broil for 1-2 minutes
Carb Note– As prepared this recipe has 3 carbs per serving. That comes from the buffalo sauce and the bacon. Find brands with less sugar OR use Sugar Free and this could be a ZERO Carb meal.
Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 27gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gProtein: 38g