Halloween Stuffed Peppers (Low Carb)
- 4 orange bell peppers, tops removed and hollowed out
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp paprika
- 9 oz cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Use a small sharp knife to cut a jack o’lantern face into one side of each pepper.
- Boil the peppers for about five minutes, then drain and let cool.
- To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet and add the riced cauliflower. Sauté for 10 minutes until the cauliflower is starting to soften.
- Add paprika, chicken, and cheese. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper as necessary. Add the parsley.
- Spoon the filling into the bell peppers. Place them onto a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
9g net carbs per serving (one stuffed pepper)
Yield4Serving Size1 stuffed pepper Amount Per ServingCalories356Total Fat22gSaturated Fat7gCholesterol70mgSodium263mgCarbohydrates14gNet Carbohydrates9gFiber5gSugar7gProtein25g
FREE MEAL PLAN : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE