Easy Yummy Keto Pancakes
These are fluffy and extra thick and need just Five ingredients! No sugar and no grains are needed, Easy Keto Pancakes are easy and quick to make!
It would have to be pancakes if I could choose one breakfast to eat day in and day out. Waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes drizzled with maple syrup has something comforting and special about it.
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener of choice optional
- Take a bowl(mixing) whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, and milk until combined. Take another bowl and, mix the baking powder and almond flour.
- Into the wet ingredients, gently fold through the dry ingredients until it gets well combined.
- Grease a non-stick(large) pan and place it over medium heat. Once hot, Onto the pan, pour 1/4 cup spoonfuls of the batter and immediately cover it. For 3-4 minutes, cook the pancakes, or until the edges begin to bubble. Take the lid off and carefully flip the pancakes, and heat for a further 1-2 minutes, (covered). Until all the batter has been cooked, repeat the process.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes Four(large) or Eight(medium-sized) pancakes.
- TO STORE: Should be stored in the refrigerator, (covered). Up to One week.
- TO FREEZE: In a ziplock bag, place leftover pancakes and store in the freezer for up to Six months.
- REHEATING: Reheat in a non-stick pan until it gets warm or either microwave the pancakes for Thirty seconds.
Vitamin A: 135IU
NET CARBS: 3g