Easy Keto Chicken Broccoli Lasagna
- 2 large heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, blanch the broccoli florets for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese, egg, almond flour, heavy cream, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Spread a layer of the chicken mixture on the bottom of the greased baking dish.
- Add a layer of blanched broccoli florets on top of the chicken mixture.
- Repeat with another layer of the chicken mixture and another layer of broccoli florets.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges are golden brown.
- Let the lasagna cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!