Dreamy Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 1 HOUR
additional time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
This delicious keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake is a rich, moist, decadent cake that features a chocolate ganache that takes it to a whole nother level. It’s the one recipe that is sure to silence your chocolate cravings while doing keto.
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake
- 2 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour, measured and sifted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (optional for enhancing chocolate )
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar substitute
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 eggs, room temperature
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate (melted)
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter melted
- 2 ounces of baked chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of confectioners sugar substitute
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease two 8-inch loaf pans.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the softened butter and sugar substitute on high until light and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and combine well until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Add all the dry ingredients mixing well until fully combined.
- Lastly, add the melted baking chocolate in a stream and beat the mixture until fully mixed.
- Pour the batter into your two prepared loaf pans and bake for 60-70 minutes or until done.
- Allow the cakes to cool for 15 minutes before taking it out of the mold and then wait until the cake is fully cooled before spreading the chocolate ganache.
- Combine the melted butter, baking chocolate, and sugar substitute (preferably powdered) until well combined.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix till well incorporated.
- Lastly, stir in the coconut oil.
This recipe makes two 8×5 inch loaves.