Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup
This Keto Stuffed Pepper Soup is perfect for the chilly winter nights. It’s hearty, flavorful and best of all, keto-friendly.
Prep Time20minutes mins
Cook Time4hours hrs
Total Time4hours hrs 20minutes mins
Servings: 7 1 cup servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilis)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Braggs Aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 10 oz steam bag cauliflower rice (you can add more but my children will not eat if there is more cauliflower)
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. The last 5 minutes of cooking, add the chopped green pepper. Drain.
- Microwave the 10 oz steam bag of riced cauliflower (I only use half of a steam bag of cauliflower because my children won’t eat it if I add any more, but feel free to add more if you would like)
- Add all ingredients including the riced cauliflower to the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 710mg | Potassium: 327mg | Fiber: 0.36g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 45.9mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1.8mg