Keto Sausage Balls
5 Ingredient Keto Sausage Balls
These easy 5 Ingredient Keto Sausage Balls are perfect for keto meal prep, an easy grab-and-go breakfast or even an appetizer! These sausage balls are just 0.8 net carbs per ball and couldn’t be easier to make!
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all of the ingredients until well incorporated. I find this easiest in my stand mixer.
- Lightly spray a large baking sheet or line with silicone baking sheets
- Tightly roll the sausage balls into golf ball size balls. I had 25 each.
- Bake 20-24 minutes.
Mix up the flavors by using spicy sausage or pepper jack cheese!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 62TOTAL FAT: 4.7gCARBOHYDRATES: 0.9gFIBER: 0.1gPROTEIN: 2.4g