Bake the balls for 10-12 minutes on the prepared baking sheet.
Serve and have fun!
Puffs of Keto Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Shredded
- ONE egg
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the dough into equal portions and shape it into balls.
- Bake the balls for 10-12 minutes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Notes on the Recipe
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 12 minutes