keto crock-pot beef steak and broccoli
keto crock-pot beef steak and broccoli Who doesn’t love a crock-pot meal? Throw it along and on with my day. I used a tiny low three quart to form this dish. It’s a 1 pan meal. This dish can provide your style buds with one thing to bop regarding. wealthy flavor and filling.
- 1 lbs thinly sliced steak (flank or pepper steak are a couple of options)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (there are several flavors, original, teriyaki and garlic)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Keto-approved sweetener (I like swerve confectioners) or liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust your level of hot)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 head broccoli or about 2 cups of florets
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum(thickener)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add meat, broth, garlic, ginger, amino, sweetener, oil, and pepper flakes into the crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Remove the meat mixture and leave the liquid in a pot.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum and stir to thicken.
- Return meat mixture to pot.
- Serve garnished with scallions and sesame seeds and with a side of cauliflower rice.