Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars
The taste and texture of these chocolate Keto Chocolate Crunch Bars are excellent, and they’re very simple to create. They are the ideal snack for a Paleo or Keto diet, so keep some on hand for any potential sweet cravings.
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME30 mins
- Sugar-free Dark Chocolate Chips, 3/4 cup
- Pork Rinds, measured after being crushed, and 1/4 cup salted macadamia nuts, diced; see notes
- Hemp hearts, TWO tbsp.
- Pork rinds should be crushed into little bits (no larger than 1/4″) and placed in a plastic bag that has been zip-tied. You can use your hands, a measuring cup, a wooden spoon, or anything else that isn’t too sharp and won’t rip the bag. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, in a microwave-safe bowl. This typically requires three to four breaks.
- The melted chocolate should be combined with the hemp hearts, macadamia nuts, and pork rinds. The chocolate should cover everything after a thorough stirring.
- The mixture can be spread into a bar mould or onto a pan coated with parchment paper and sliced or broken into pieces after chilling.
- THIRTY mins in the freezer(to harden). If you didn’t use a mould, take the frozen bars out after they are set and cut or break them into bars.
If you don’t have pork rind crumbs, you may just smash whole (unflavored) pork rinds into fairly small pieces by placing them in a zip-top bag, pressing out as much air as you can, sealing it up, and pressing down. Anything gets the job done can be used, including your hands, a can, and a rolling pin.
Information on Nutrition
serving size six has 160 calories, 9 grammes of total fat, 3 grammes of trans fat, 6 grammes of unsaturated fat, and 6 milligrammes of cholesterol per serving.Sodium s99mg14 grammes of net carbohydrates0g Sugar, 2g Fiber, and 2g Sugar Alcohols10g protein s5g