Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are creamy, dreamy and low carb! At just 2.4 net carbs per bar, these sweet treats won’t break your keto diet.
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cups chocolate chips (Lily’s sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, and almond flour and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into the pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 30 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 280TOTAL FAT: 23.6gTRANS FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 74mgSODIUM: 125.7mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.1gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.4gFIBER: .7gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 4.6g