Keto brownies are a low-carb, high-fat dessert option for people following a ketogenic diet. They are made with almond flour, cocoa powder, eggs, and a natural zero-calorie sweetener like stevia or erythritol. Some recipes also include ingredients such as coconut oil, unsweetened chocolate, and vanilla extract. Keto brownies are often denser and fudgier than traditional brownies, but they are still delicious and satisfy cravings for something sweet without derailing a ketogenic lifestyle.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup keto chocolate chips divided
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup allulose
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Combine butter with half the chocolate and melt on medium heat until warm and melted. Whisk together until glossy and combined.
- In a separate large bowl, add your eggs and using an electric mixer, beat the eggs until slightly frothy and the whites and yolks and combined.
- Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, and continue mixing until you are left with a thick, glossy brownie batter. Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Transfer your brownie batter into an 8 x 8-inch pan covered with parchment paper. Bake the brownies for 14-18 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean from the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
NURITIONS Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160kcal
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 5g