Keto Brioche Bread
Our Keto Brioche Bread Loaf is a white, fluffy, soft, and High Protein Bread Loaf you all have been waiting for. Fully Low Carb, Gluten-Free, and Diabetic Friendly, this Keto Bread would be your go-to Loaf for breakfast as well as making the best proper Keto French Toast.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME40 minutes
TOTAL TIME50 minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 345 grams (1,5 Cup) Cream Cheese
- 45 grams (4 Tablespoons) Sweetener
- 60 grams (1/4 Cup) Butter
- 60 grams (1/4 Cup) Heavy Cream
- 50 grams (1/4 Cup) Oil
- 2 Cup ( 200 grams) Unflavored Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon (3 grams) Baking Soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons (12 grams) Baking Powder
- 1 tsp (4 grams) Xanthan Gum
- Prepare all of your ingredients and preheat the oven to 320F or 160C
- Start with whisking the sweetener together with eggs. Whisk until you get a perfect fluffy but still liquid consistency.
- Once the eggs are whisked together with a sweetener, start adding all of the wet ingredients: cream cheese, butter, heavy cream, and oil.
- Whisk all of them together until you get a smooth consistency.
- Once that is done, add all dry ingredients: protein powder, baking soda, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
- Once again, whisk the whole mixture together. Make sure everything is smooth, and you do not have any dry pieces left inside. Gently pour the brioche dough into your loaf pan.
- Place your loaf into the oven and bake at the same temperature, 320 Fahrenheit or 160 Celsius, for approximately 40 minutes.
- Loaf pan – use either silicone or an ordinary pan covered with parchment paper.
- Room temperature – it is better to have all of your ingredients at room temperature to get the best consistency of brioche bread.
1 SliceAmount Per ServingCalories192Total Fat15gCarbohydrates2gFiber0gProtein12g