Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese
Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese, The orange crust gives you the first clue as to how delicious this bread is. Tucked inside this almond-flour-based loaf is plenty of crispy bacon and cheddar cheese. This keto bread makes the perfect side for our Mississippi Pot Roast recipe or a simple breakfast with a healthy smear of softened butter! enjoy
Ingredients for Keto Bread Olive Bacon and Cheese
- 200 grams bacon
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 spoons Black olives sliced
- 2 spoons green olive sliced
- Preheat the oven to 150C (300f) and line and grease a loaf pan (I use silicone – nothing sticks to it!)
- Dice the bacon rashers and fry in a large frying pan until just crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour and baking powder, breaking up any lumps in the flour.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the sour cream and eggs until it is a smooth consistency.
- Once the bacon is cooked, combine the almond flour with the sour cream and eggs and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Stir through the melted butter and then gently fold through the cooked bacon and cheese, and add black olive and green olive.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin. Optionally, sprinkle with extra cheese. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes until a skewer comes out completely clean. Let cool and refrigerate before slicing to avoid it being too crumbly, if you can wait! Enjoy
NUTRITION: Amount Per Serving