Healthy Keto Brownie Bread
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
If you’re looking for a fun and different recipe, this healthy keto brownie bread is the perfect dessert for you! Keto, low-carb, paleo, sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 10 slices
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol (96 g) I like the Pyure Stevia Blend
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (112 g) I like the Nature Eats brand
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (35 g)
- 1 0.25 oz packet gelatinFree Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1/3 cup butter or refined coconut oil (melted) (5.33 tablespoons)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 oz chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips (90% and above is best, or sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl. Fold in half of the chocolate chips/chunks gently.
- If the mixture is too thick, add in water one tablespoon at a time until the batter thins out a bit.
- Grease a bread pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Pour mixture into the bread pan and top with remaining chocolate chips/chunks.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bread rises in the center and begins to harden around the sides. Note: The toothpick method may not work well here if you stick the toothpick into a chocolate chip, it will not come out clean, even if the bread is cooked.
- Allow to cool before handling/slicing
- Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Nutrition Facts (per slice, the recipe makes 10 slices): 264 calories, 26 g fat, 14 g total carbs, 2 g fiber, 10.4 g sugar alcohols (1.6 g net carbs), 5 g protein