Greek Turkey Wrap
This Greek Turkey Wrap is going to become your favorite healthy lunch recipe! Sliced turkey is paired with fresh cucumber, refreshing tzatziki, and crumbly feta cheese! This easy recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes and is perfect for meal prep!
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- 1 large Carb Balance Tortilla
- 1 slice Provolone
- 3-4 slices of deli turkey
- 3-4 pieces of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki
- 5-6 very thin slices of cucumber
- 2 tablespoons Feta
- Warm your tortilla in the microwave or on a skillet.
- Remove from heat and layer the lettuce, provolone, turkey and cucumber.
- In the center of the wrap, add the tzatziki and feta. Wrap tightly and serve.
This is the homemade low-carb tzatziki that I use.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1 (nutrition calculated with Carb Balance tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 284TOTAL FAT: 13.1gCARBOHYDRATES: 22.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 6.3gFIBER: 16.3gPROTEIN: 27g