Glory Baked Oatmeal with Pineapple: A Wholesome Breakfast Bliss
Start your day with a burst of tropical goodness and the comfort of oats with our Weight W Glory Baked Oatmeal with Pineapple. This wholesome breakfast dish not only caters to your wellness goals but also indulges your taste buds in a symphony of flavors. Dive into a guilt-free breakfast bliss that will energize your mornings.
Smart Ingredient Choices
Crafted with a mindful approach, this baked oatmeal features rolled oats, a hearty and fiber-rich base that keeps you satisfied throughout the morning. The addition of sweet and tangy pineapple not only adds natural sweetness but also brings a tropical twist to your breakfast.
Incorporate pineapple chunks for a burst of nutrients, including vitamin C, manganese, and antioxidants. Pineapple not only enhances the taste but also contributes to the overall health-conscious profile of your breakfast.
Keep the sweetness in check by using natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup. These alternatives add a touch of sweetness without sacrificing the health-conscious nature of the dish.
Dairy or Dairy-Free Options
Choose between traditional dairy or dairy-free alternatives like almond milk or coconut milk based on your dietary preferences. This flexibility ensures that the Glory Baked Oatmeal caters to a variety of tastes and dietary needs.
Flavorful Spice Blend
Infuse your baked oatmeal with a delightful spice blend of cinnamon and nutmeg. These warming spices add depth and aroma to the dish, creating a comforting and inviting breakfast experience.
Assemble the ingredients in a baking dish and let the oven work its magic. The baking process not only transforms the ingredients into a hearty and satisfying breakfast but also fills your kitchen with the enticing aroma of baked oats and pineapple.
Smart Portion Control
Cut the baked oatmeal into individual servings to practice smart portion control. This approach ensures that you enjoy the deliciousness without overindulging, making it an ideal breakfast option for those mindful of their Weight W points.
Serve the Weight W Glory Baked Oatmeal with Pineapple as a standalone breakfast delight or pair it with a dollop of Greek yogurt, a sprinkle of nuts, or a drizzle of additional honey for added indulgence. The versatility of this dish makes it suitable for brunches, special occasions, or as a comforting weekday breakfast.
Conclusion: A Morning Symphony of Health and Taste
In conclusion, our Weight W Glory Baked Oatmeal with Pineapple is a morning symphony of health and taste. With smart ingredient choices, a tropical infusion, and a commitment to mindful points, this breakfast dish invites you to savor the joy of a wholesome and flavorful start to your day. Make it a regular feature in your breakfast routine, celebrating the satisfaction that comes with a guilt-free morning treat.
- 4 cups (320g) of old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups (360mL) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups (492g) of unsweetened applesauce
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup (120mL) sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/3 cup Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces (about 17 baby) carrots, grated
- 1 pound apples (3 small), grated (don’t peel)
- 47g Raisins
- 8 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 tablespoons (90mL) sugar-free pancake syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 20 oz. can crushed* pineapple in 100% juice, drained well
- Optional Garnish (per serving):
- 5g Fat-Free Reddi Wip
- 2g chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9” x 13” glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats, milk, applesauce, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, coconut extract, Stevia, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, and salt.
- Stir in carrots, apples, and raisins.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set and lightly brown.
- Serve warm or cold with glaze.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
- For the glaze, stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- I reheat each piece in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Top warm oatmeal with a couple of spoonfuls of glaze…the glaze will melt.
- Garnish with fat-free Reddi Wip and chopped walnuts if desired.
Serves 8 (could easily be 12)
1/8 is 1 Point