Garlic Chicken and Cauliflower Rice
* 4 cups (14.08 oz) Fresh Cauliflower
* 36.4 Boneless Chicken Breast Cut into cubes~Yields 24 oz cooked
* 2 tbsp butter
* 3 garlic cloves
* chopped cilantro for garnishing
* 2 tsp Sriracha
To coat chicken:
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
* 1/2 tsp Paprika
* 1/8 tsp Salt
* 1/4 tsp Pepper
* Cut Cauliflower head to small florets. Clean under the running tap. Drain excess water.
* In a food processor add Cauliflower Florets. Pulse until you get rice like texture.
* In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients mentioned under ‘To Coat Chicken’
* Coat Chicken pieces with the seasoning mixture.
* Heat a pan. Add one tablespoon of butter.
* Arrange coated chicken pieces in a single layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn each pieces and cook further for 2-3 minutes. Chicken pieces would look crispy and golden brown in color.
* Remove cooked chicken pieces from the pan and keep it aside.
* To the same pan add remaining butter. Add minced garlic.
* Once the raw smell is gone, add cauliflower rice and cover.
Cook for 5-6 minutes.
* Add cooked chicken. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
* Add chopped parsley or cilantro. Mix well.
* While serving add a dash of Sriracha.
Makes 4 servings