Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Scallops
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 gloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
- Hot sauce (optional)
- .25 lbs of Scallops
- .25 lbs of Shrimp
- Egg noodles
Add oil to a pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add scallops. Cook until opaque. Set aside. Add shrimp, cook until pink then set aside. Reduce heat to just below medium, add butter and garlic, and cook until garlic is fragrant (about a min or so). Add wine or broth and noodles. If wine, wait for it to reduce to about half. Add cream and let simmer and combine. Throw seafood back in to heat up. Serve.
Egg noodles Ingredients:-
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 large Egg yolks
- 1/2 cup Lupin flour
- Combine the flour and egg yolk in a food processor. Process until uniform, dry crumbs form.
- Melt mozzarella in the microwave or a double boiler on the stove, until easy to stir.
- Add the mozzarella to the flour mixture and process again until a uniform dough forms. Scrape the sides and reposition the dough over the blade as needed.
- Form the dough into a ball. If it’s sticky, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Place the ball of dough between 2 large pieces of lightly greased parchment paper. Roll out the dough into a very thin rectangle, about 1/16 inch (0.16 cm) thick.
- Peel off the top piece of parchment paper. Cut into narrow strips, about 1/4 inch (.64 cm) wide, like fettuccine. Arrange slightly apart on the parchment paper.
- Slide the bottom piece with the pasta onto a large baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator, uncovered, to dry out overnight, at least 8 hours, until noodles are stiff.
- To cook pasta, bring a pot of water to a boil. Quickly drop in the pasta and let it cook for about 1 minute until pasta floats in swirls. Be careful not to overcook them, or they will disintegrate.
This keto pasta noodles recipe has just 2.7g net carbs and 3 ingredients! Learn the tricks to make chewy, satisfying, and EASY low-carb egg noodles.
889 cal., 8g carbs, 71g fat, 42g protein
Free Keto Meal Plan: KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE