🤩KETO BLENDER MUFFINS🤩
1/2 cup sour cream
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups almond flour
1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup cranberries (optional)
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 325F and line a muffin tin with parchment or silicone liners.
2. Combine sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract in a blender jar. Blend about 30 seconds.
3. Combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Add your blended egg/ sour cream mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula.
5. By hand, stir in cranberries, keeping a few for the top of the muffins, and chopped pecans if using.
6. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just golden brown and firm to the touch.
7. Remove and let cool completely.