Zippy Zero Point Brownies
Ok, so these might not taste as fudgy or as decadently sweet as something from the bakers, but we can guarantee that those bakery brownies are also not zero points!
When you need to satisfy that chocolate craving, these are pretty darn good!
This makes 8 slices.
SmartPoints myWW Green: 0 Pts, myWW Blue: 0 Pts, myWW Purple: 0 Pts
- 1 container of plain, nonfat Greek yogurt (6 ounces)
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of Hershey special dark cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of any type or flavor of protein powder (whey powder is OK)
- ¼ cup of granulated artificial sweetener (Stevia or Splenda)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of canned pumpkin puree (or unsweetened applesauce)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray an 8X8 container with non-calorie cooking spray
- Pour all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well
- Pour batter into pan
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes