wwww 3-Ingredient Lemon Cake
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 17g | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1mg
- 15.25 ounces lemon cake mix (1 box)
- 5.3 ounces lemon Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the inside of a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Then turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Cut into 12 slices.
To make the glaze: Whisk all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Drizzle over the cooled cake.