One Point wwww Blueberry Lemon Pancakes Recipe
- 2/3 cup Gold Medal self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt plain or Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice or 1/8 tsp of lemon extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 TBSP GRANULATED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or thawed blueberries, divided
- In a large mixing bowl combine, 2 egg whites and using a hand mixer, beat until nice and foamy.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients ( except blueberries). Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Gently fold in egg whites. Then fold in 3/4 cup blueberries.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat the skillet on medium-high.
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop pancake batter onto the prepared skillet, making 4-inch pancakes.
- Cook pancakes on medium-high until little bubbles start to form at the top of the pancakes. About 2-4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle your small skillet with non-stick cooking spray then add 2 Tbsp of sugar-free MRS. BUTTERWORTH’S SYRUP and 1/2 cup fresh or thawed blueberries. Cook on medium-high and continue stirring until blueberries and syrup thicken. Remove from heat and pour compote over the tops of pancakes.