Mini cheese ball appetizers
– 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
– 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 1/4 cup chives, chopped
– 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
1. In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Using a cookie scoop or roll with your hands to make 18 small balls. Place on a parchment lined plate and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. In a small bowl, mix bacon, chives and pecans.
3. Roll the cheese balls in the bacon mixture. Serve cold or room temperature.