Skip to content
Lemon W.W.W.W Donuts
These lemon donuts are so good you might eat the whole batch. But don’t worry, they are only 1 point on Weight Watchers.makes 18 donuts.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt1 egg
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- zest 1 lemon
- Start with 2 tablespoons of lemon and add Splenda to desired sweetness.
- If not enough glaze, add more lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together flour sugar baking powder and baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, yogurt, milk, and applesauce
- Slowly add dry ingredients
- Spray the donut pans
- Add donut batter to the donut pans. You can use a baggie with the tip cut or pastry bag to add batter easily
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- When cool glaze by dipping the donut to drizzling it over the top.