FREE MEAL PLAN : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
This keto spaghetti is pure comfort food!
Prep Time 15minutes mins
Cook Time 1hour hr 1minute min
Total Time 1hour hr 16minutes mins
Cuisine: American, Italian
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 16 ounce ground beef
- 8 ounces Italian sausage casings removed
- 26- ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners
- For serving: palmini noodles or zucchini noodles
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Push the vegetables to the side, and add the Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and crushed red pepper to the oil. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and sausage. Cook, breaking up the meat with the back of a wooden spoon, for 10 minutes, or until the meat is brown.
- Add the tomatoes and Swerve and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes.
- Taste, and season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
Calories: 310.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.65g | Protein: 15.57g | Fat: 24.05g | Saturated Fat: 8.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11.55g | Trans Fat: 0.7g | Cholesterol: 61.8mg | Sodium: 520.04mg | Potassium: 538.4mg | Fiber: 2.37g | Sugar: 4.62g | Vitamin A: 286.97IU | Vitamin C: 9.96mg | Calcium: 61.92mg | Iron: 2.95mg