Keto Roasted Cabbage Steaks
A simple appetizer or side dish that couldn’t be easier to make! Slice the cabbage, season and roast to perfection.
Prep: 10minutes minutes
Cook: 45minutes minutes
Total: 55minutes minutes
- 1 head Green Cabbage
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with baking paper.
- Slice the cabbage in 1” thick slices vertically.
- Arrange on the prepared baking pan and drizzle generously with the olive oil.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, rubbing with your fingers to coat evenly. Add the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, and serve hot.
Net Carbs: 3.67g
SERVING: 1 STEAK CALORIES: 117 KCAL CARBOHYDRATES: 7.5 G PROTEIN: 2 G FAT: 9.17 G SATURATED FAT: 1.3 G SODIUM: 22 MG POTASSIUM: 217 MG FIBER: 3.83 G SUGAR: 4.83 G CALCIUM: 55 MG IRON: 1 MG NET CARBS: 3.67 G