Keto Pumpkin Chili
2 lbs Grass fed ground beef
1 Medium Red bell pepper (chopped)
128 oz Can of tomatoes, diced in tomato juice
1 cup Pumpkin puree
2 tbsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
¼ cup Lupini Beans
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Brown the meat in a large pot over medium heat. Strain and then put back in the pot.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, and seasoning.
- Add pumpkin, stir and let it simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Taste your chili, adjust seasonings and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot
- Optional: serve with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.