KETO CHEESECAKE BITES
FREE MEAL PLAN : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
PREP: 15 MINS
TOTAL: 8 HRS 15 MINS
YIELD: –+ bites
SERVING SIZE: 1 bite
- 1 cup Almond Flour scoop and level method
- 2 tablespoons Crystal Sweetener
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter melted
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese equivalent to 1 packs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Sugar-free Powdered Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 12 Raspberries
- Cover the bottom of a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with a piece of lightly oiled parchment paper keeping the sides hanging out for easier removal later.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Stir with a spatula to combine and form a sandy mixture that sticks together if pressed in your hands. If too dry, add 1 teaspoon extra melted butter or water.
- Pour the crust mixture into the prepared pan and press firmly into the bottom of the pan. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Refrigerate while making the filling.
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- In a large mixing bowl, beat with a handheld whisk the softened cream cheese, sour cream for a maximum of 1 minute.
- Stop the beater, add in powdered erythritol, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Keep beating until everything comes together. Taste the filling and add an extra 1-2 tablespoons of powdered erythritol if not sweet to your liking. Set aside at room temperature.
- Transfer the cheesecake batter onto the loaf pan covered with the cheesecake crust.
- Use a spoon to distribute the cheesecake filling evenly all over the pan.
- Press down the 12 raspberries on top – the recipe makes 12 bites, so you will have 3 raspberries per row over 4 rows – see picture above to help you.
- Freeze 1-2 hours to slightly firm up the cheesecake filling.
- When the cheesecake filling is firm enough but still soft enough to cut through, remove the pan from the freezer.
- Use the hanging pieces of parchment paper to transfer the cheesecake bar onto a chopping board and cut it into 12 small rectangles.
- Optional – (this adds about 1g of net carb per bite) Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a mixing bowl in the microwave. It takes about 60 seconds to melt.
- Then use two forks to dip each cheesecake bite into the melted chocolate, wait a few seconds above the bowl to let the excess chocolate run out into the bowl.
- Place each bite on a lightly oiled wire rack and freeze again to set the chocolate shell.FREE MEAL PLAN : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE