Keto Buttery Corn Bread
PREP TIME: 10 mins COOK TIME: 35 mins TOTAL TIME: 45 mins
SERVINGS: 9 pieces CALORIES: 263 kcal
KETO CORN BREAD INGREDIENTS:
-1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
-1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
-1/2 cup granulated sweetener
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup butter
-4 large eggs
-1 tablespoon sweet corn extract or honey extract
Free Keto Meal Plan : KETO DIET PLAN FOR BEGINNERS STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Keto Corn Bread Recipe Instructions:
Quick tip: I have learned to make the extract stand out far more than before. Add the almond flour and flaxmeal in a mixing bowl. Then pour the tablespoon of extract all over the dry mix and give it a mix. Allow the extract to sit on the mix for at least an hour, then proceed to baking. This allows the flavor to soak into the mix and produce a far better flavor overall.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and melt butter
2. Mix together all dry Ingredients
3. Now mix together all wet Ingredients. The extract may seem like a lot but once the eggs cook it will be perfect.
4. Combine dry and wet Ingredients then pour into a lined 8×8 baking dish. Or a cast iron pan or muffins if you’d like.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Do a toothpick test in the center to test because that will be the last part to cook through.
6. Allow to cool completely then serve topped off with some butter.
Note: 3.5 net carbs per by muffins.