Skip to content
Keto & Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Lasagna
- 1 pound shaved beef
- 1 bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt & pepper
- 10-12 slices provolone cheese
- mozzarella to top
- 4 sheets of cutdacarb flatbreads
- Caramelize onions over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally till caramelized and nicely browned about 7mins. Add in peppers and mushrooms. Stir to cook slightly (you want it tender but not fully cooked)
- Add in beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir around. In a bowl mix melted butter, heavy cream & Parmesan cheese. Throw that mixture into the beef.
- In a casserole dish, brush lightly with olive oil. Place a layer of cutdacarb bread, brush with some mayo and add in the beef mixture – top with three slices of provolone. Repeat with two more layers.
- add one last cutdacarb layer, brush lightly with oil, and top with Mozzarella; sprinkle some black pepper
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20mins. Broil the top until the cheese is bubbly (about 3-4mins).
- Sprinkle some parsley and serve!